Free MLB Picks
- Yankees losers of 4 of last 5 and 4 out of last 6 vs. the Rays. Taking Tampa Bay +140.
- Royals are a feeble 2-6 on this road trip and starter B. Chen loser of L3 vs. Chicago. Taking the White Sox -1.5 +130
- Tigers starter B. Penny 2-4 with 6.69 ERA on the road this season and T. Chatwood is 4-1 in day games this year. Taking the Angels -120
June 30 Chicago White Sox at Colorado Rockies
While the ERA’s of both starters are definitely not ace-like they have pitched adequately in most starts. Especially White Sox starter J. Peavy who has allowed 4 or less runs in 5 of his 6 starts this year. While we could make a case for taking Chicago, we think that there’s more value in the total. Thes two teams have struggles as of late to put runs on the board with a combined over/under record of 2-11-1 in their last 7 games.
Take Under 9 runs at 5Dimes.
- The Yankees exploded for 12 runs last night and have tallied 28 runs so far in this home stand and now lead the MLB in runs scored. The Brewers only put 2 on the board last night, but have hit the ball well for average in recent games. Both starting pitchers have been in a funk and historically have not fared well against their respective opponent tonight.
Take Over 9 runs at 5Dimes.
- Tigers tearing the cover off the ball but starter R. Porcello in a funk. Taking the Tigers/Mets over 9 +105.
MLB Betting Previews - Selections
MLB Baseball Headlines and News
Check here for trades, free agent signings, and team news.
Minnesota Twins June 29/2011
Twins SS Alex Casillla will sitout of Wednesday's game against the Dodgers with a stiff back and a sore thumb. Casilla will be available off the bench and should return to the lineup for Friday's series opener with the Brewers.
Seattle Mariners June 29/2011
Mariners catcher Chris Gimenez was place on the 15-day disabled list with a strained oblique. Gimenez strained his oblique in the fifth inning of Tuesday's game.
Los Angeles Angels June 28/2011
Angels OF Torii Hunter (bruised ribs) has missed the last 4 games after slamming in the outfield wall. Hunter came into Mondays game against the Nationals as a defensive sub and even took an at-bat in the 10th inning. Hunter has been cleared to play and could be back in the starting lineup on Tuesday.
MLB 2013 World Series Future Odds
|St Louis Cardinals||+700|
|Boston Red Sox||+900|
|Los Angeles Dodgers||+1000|
|Tampa Bay Rays||+1600|
|Los Angeles Angels||+2200|
|New York Yankees||+2500|
|San Francisco Giants||+3300|
|Toronto Blue Jays||+3300|